View Full Version : Good and bad moves
07-19-2006, 11:32 AM
I just thinking of the good and the bad moves the Bobcats have made so far.What do you think is the 3 best and 3 worst moves the Bobcats have made so far.
Worst moves 1.Signing BURLENSON is at the top of my list. 2. Letting Rush go for nothing in return is next.
3.Letting all the good free agents go without trying to sign any of them.
Best moves 1. Drafting Ray Felton ,OK50,
and Morrison.2 A great expansion draft. 3 Resigning Crash. SO GIVE US YOUR BEST AND WORST 3 MOVES WE HAVE MADE SO FAR.
07-19-2006, 11:54 AM
The 3 worst moves
1. Drafting Sean May instead of Gerald Green
2. Giving up two 2nd round picks for Princess Kareem
3. Getting nothing in return for Princess Kareem
The 3 best moves
1. Moving up from 4 to 2 back in 2004 to draft Emeka Okafor
2. Getting Crash out of the expansion draft
3. Drafting Ammo
1. Moving up in the draft for pretty much nothing to land EO50 in \'04
2. Picking up Knight as a FA in \'04
3. Identifying Crash and Primoz in the X-Draft as utapped talent
1. The limited exposure our games have via the TV to the rest of the basketball world
2. Passing up Green and drafting McMay at #13 in \'05
3. Letting Rush walk/sacking Rush without being compensated or using him as trade bait.
(*I was going to include drafting Felts at #5 in the best 3 but that was a given. We didn\'t position ourselves to draft him or do anything to ensure we got him, he just fell to us. If the Jazz had taken Felts, we would have taken Williams - nothing great about that!!)
07-19-2006, 04:24 PM
1- Moving up to get Okafor at #2 in \'04
2- Getting Crash in the expansion draft
3- Not giving up 5 & 13 to move up to #2 in \'05, By staying at #5, we got a player that was just as good as the player that we would have drafted at #2.
1- Passing on Gerald Green
2- Doing Nothing relevant in free agency to this point.
07-20-2006, 01:58 AM
Morrison is a given
07-20-2006, 02:43 AM
1- Making the move to get Okafor
2- Adding MJ to the front office ( you\'ll see this pay off over the next few years )
3- Drafting Felton at #5 last year instead of trying to get cute with the draft picks
1- Giving up picks for Kareem.
2- Force feeding Kareem minutes
3- Getting nothing in return for Kareem.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.6 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.