View Full Version : 35 things you've learned about Adam Morrison
02-07-2007, 09:35 PM
In the spirit of the 100 things you've learned about the Bobcats (http://www.bobcatsplanet.com/joomla/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,70/topic,3942) thread, I thought I'd try this, Give me 35 ( Adams Jersey # ) things that you've learned about Adam Morrison so far this season.
I'll start it off:
1. Adam is the streakiest player that has ever picked up a basketball
2. Adam needs substantial improvement on defense ( being generous here )
3. Adam has no problem getting his shot off in the NBA, which was a question that many people had prior to the draft.
keep it going...
02-07-2007, 10:40 PM
4. Adam needs a hair cut badly
5. Adam needs to shave is mustache (sorry guys but he does look mexican)
6. Adam cant play well at home
02-07-2007, 11:34 PM
7. adam should buzz his head
8. i saw in espn the mag that morrison was a big talker in college and had big time confidence but bernie told him not to talk and gain a bad rep. he needs to talk more to improve his confidence
9. morrison's rebounding has improved lately
10. morrison could be a solid player
02-07-2007, 11:49 PM
11. Adam pushes himself to try to prove he was worth being the #3 pick instead of Rudy Gay or Brandon Roy.
12. Adam is one of the few players known for chewing tobacco.
13. Adam is one of the pastiest men alive.
More will come....
02-08-2007, 11:07 AM
14. Adam needs time to develop into a great NBA player
15. Hes not playing terrible, but hes not a legend yet. and i think that his struggles so far have been from the high expectations.
16. when your the number 3 pick you gotta deal with expectations... and Adam WILL BE A GREAT PLAYER soon.
17. He will outplay raymond felton in the NBA rookie challenge this year.
02-08-2007, 11:37 AM
18. adam is more interested in playing halo with JJ redick than talking to women
02-08-2007, 02:10 PM
19. He looked like an idiot wearing that headband in preseason.
20. He misses WAY to many open floaters while he's driving to the basket.
02-08-2007, 06:52 PM
21. he's not as good of a shooter as everyone thought
02-09-2007, 01:25 PM
22. No one ever said he was a shooter, just a scorer. if averaging 14 or so a game is a scorer... then whoever they were, was right
02-10-2007, 06:14 AM
23. He isn't as clutch as Brandon Roy. Maybe he's not good as good Roy.
02-10-2007, 03:26 PM
24. With all the Morrison bashing going on......you'd think he was a bust like Kwame Brown or something!
25. For a rookie, he has played very well. Now if he doesn't improve 2 years from now, then we can bash.......
02-11-2007, 11:23 AM
26. Our expectations for Adam were way too high, but overall 13ppg out of a rookie isn't bad.
02-15-2007, 01:15 PM
27. He cannot finish around the rim, "Throw it down young man"
28. Shoots better when his shot is being contested.
29. Misses a lot of free throws.
02-15-2007, 01:26 PM
sorry. but the free throw thing is weighin on me.
he hasnt been what can you say... consitently good at the charity stripe. in college however he was automatic. the foul lines in both nba and college are the exact same.
i thought maybe the 3point line and the NBA players were kinda overwhelming adam a little bit causing his average start. but the more i look at it... missing open shots and shooting terrible at the line... somethings up with his shot.
he is definetly getting open and definetly creating and doing what we drafted him for hes just not finishing. i think with some time. catching up to the nba game and gaining confidence (along with maybe some quality coaching to fix whatever is wrong with his stroke right now) and he will be a very good player for us.
-restart list- sorry just wanted to say that.
02-15-2007, 05:41 PM
30. In response to Mustachio, I think Adam's confidence has gone right down the drain. He seems to be an intense and emotional guy that can get down on himself. His shot may be off, but a lot of that is probably due to that confidence and it all being up in his head.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.6 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.