Im not that new but i wanted to do it anyway...
1) James Plowright, from Manchester England
2) Jordan (if there is one called that)
3) Anyone else up for a midnight snack... ham biscuit perhaps? O Adam Morrisson what are you doing here?
Kema Walker The Core, The Future...
Go easy on me, I'm from England, and no... I Don't love the Queen.
Welcome to all the new fellas. Participation is encouraged
Proud Australian Bobcats Fan!!!
Big Bobcats fan here... long time Hornets fan and I am thrilled we have some decent NBA basketball going again in Charlotte. Those first few Bobcats years where painstaking but now we seem to be on the right track. I am new to this site and thought I would introduce myself and start frequenting the site. Thanks!
1. I am from Harnett County, NC.... spent the last year years in the mountains (college at App state, and a year or so in Asheville)
2. I wouldn't kick any of them outta bed!
3. What, no breakfast in bed guys?
Good to have you on board!
Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, ‘All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker
"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch
1. Southern Pines, NC but lived all over the great state. Moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks.
3. I really wish i had more than one pillow...
I'm not new but back from a long hiatus
1. Spartanburg, SC home state of the 2010 Baseball National Champion Gamecocks!!
3. Damnit I had too much to drinik last night