Im not that new but i wanted to do it anyway...
1) James Plowright, from Manchester England
2) Jordan (if there is one called that)
3) Anyone else up for a midnight snack... ham biscuit perhaps? O Adam Morrisson what are you doing here?
Founder and Writer @ http://thelotterymafia.com/
Follow me here: @jamesplowright for insightful tweets about the NBA and Bobcats News
If you are interested in writing about the NBA, web design or PR please get in touch. we will accept all applications irreverent of experience:
Let the CHOsen one get to work!
Welcome to all the new fellas. Participation is encouraged
Proud Australian Bobcats Fan!!!
Big Bobcats fan here... long time Hornets fan and I am thrilled we have some decent NBA basketball going again in Charlotte. Those first few Bobcats years where painstaking but now we seem to be on the right track. I am new to this site and thought I would introduce myself and start frequenting the site. Thanks!
1. I am from Harnett County, NC.... spent the last year years in the mountains (college at App state, and a year or so in Asheville)
2. I wouldn't kick any of them outta bed!
3. What, no breakfast in bed guys?
Good to have you on board!
Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, ‘All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker
"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch
"I don't care if he uses a sophisticated pulley and tackle system to get his shot off if the bitch goes in."-Mustachio
1. Southern Pines, NC but lived all over the great state. Moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks.
3. I really wish i had more than one pillow...
I'm not new but back from a long hiatus
1. Spartanburg, SC home state of the 2010 Baseball National Champion Gamecocks!!
3. Damnit I had too much to drinik last night