1.Charlotte,NC but live in south florida
2.Brittnay the blonde chick with the black belt
3.is Walter Herman coming too?
I don't follow the NBA much. I'm from Kentucky and am a huge Wildcat fan. I was a Hornets fan when they drafted Rex and faded from the NBA since. I'm a college basketball guy and always will be. However, since you guys drafted MKG, you've gained a new fan. I joined this site to reply to some on here who were disappointed in drafting him. He is an awesome talent, great kid, and is and will give it his all every night. Go Cats!
hey guys. i'm Kassandra from portland, oregon originally; three years ago i announced i was taking my academic talents to the South Bay. entering my third year at Stanford in the fall of 2012. i have lots of siblings. i'm a Blazers fan who became a Bobcats fan as well when Joel Pryzbilla & Dante Cunningham were traded to the 'Cats and Gerald Wallace was sent to portland.
1. Where are you from? Portland, Oregon
2. Who is your favorite Ladycat? Lacey
3. If you woke up in bed naked lying between Sam Vincent and Primoz Brezac, What would be the first sentence to come out of your mouth? "well, must be a thursday!"
Wow. I saw PDXKass's post and just realized... I don't think I've ever done this for as long as I've been here. Well I post so infrequently no one would proably care any way, but here goes.
1. Where are you from? South Charlotte, NC
2. Who is your favorite Ladycat? I don't wanna sound superficial sooo all of'em.
3. If you woke up in bed naked lying between Sam Vincent and Primoz Brezac, What would be the first sentence to come out of your mouth? Bleeeaaarrrggghhh....uhh..guuk..........bleeeearrr gghhh.... *cough* *cough* ... *glance*.. uhhh bleeaaaarrrggghh
I was born and raised in Charlotte, NC then went to college in Barry University in Miami. I played D-II basketball at Barry for two years until I tore my achilles and it just never felt right again on the court. After graduating from Barry I went down the road to law school at The U. I'm a huge basketball fan and have my second sports passion in life which is golf. I got married two weeks ago and once my wife finishes law school after next semester and we take the NC Bar we will be moving back to Charlotte!
Born in NYC been in Charlotte since 1995
I think all the Lady Cats are great
I have no answer to the last question except maybe "Who drugged me?"
I am a season ticket holder and looking forward to a much better season this year.