where is Primoz? He HAS to be on this list
This was on ESPN's-"IN" so the link won't do much good. They of course use the PER statistical figure and so leeway on just adding people because they are bored out of their minds at the moment.
I personally would need to add Sean May (wasted money), Diop (wasted money) and Jeff McGuiness (from sheer dislike), and Keith Bogans may have been poor, but not as bad has his replacement (Lonnie "where's my gun" Baxter) and don't forget Othella "I've been on injuried reserve longer than some Congresspeople have jobs" Harrington.
Here are who they say our worst 5 are:
Despite the Bobcats' mere six-year existence, Adam Morrison was bad enough to make any franchise's futile five, making him one of the worst draft picks in NBA history.
PLAYER YEARS PER PTS TRB AST G MP GPF FG%
1Adam Morrison 2007-09 7.4 9.1 2.5 1.6 122 24.5 2.1 0.373
2Bernard Robinson 2005-07 10.9 4.8 2.6 1.1 118 15.9 1.8 0.418
3Keith Bogans 2005-06 11.0 9.3 2.9 1.6 113 23.4 2.2 0.385
4Jake Voskuhl 2006-07 11.0 4.8 3.5 0.7 124 15 2.9 0.455
5Melvin Ely 2005-07 11.7 7.5 4.0 1.0 160 20.3 2.5 0.461
Last edited by BlockParty; 09-16-2010 at 09:14 PM.
No effin way morrison is the worst ever....seriously he's worse than May, McInnis and Primoz? wow....how about Othella Harrington? Tamar Slay?
No "worst ever" list is ever complete without Kevin Burleson. I mean, come on!
"The owners are fighting for a system that will help save them from bad general managers and poor basketball decisions." --Kurt Helin via spectre
Clearly, without debate, the 5 worst Bobcat players are people who never showed any NBA talent, EVER, in any capacity. The inglorious 5 are:
1. Kevin Burleson - (in the league because he was a roommate with the assistant coach)
2. Linton Johnson - (he accomplished exactly 1 foul in Charlotte, otherwise wouldn't know he existed)
3. Theron Smith - (never heard of him before or since, wouldn't recognize him if he sat next to me)
4. Tamar Slay - (cool name, should've gone to Hollywood to act in kung-fu movies)
5. Dwayne Jones - (Diop is entering his 11th year as a big man with no discernible talent. Jones is a big man who couldn't stay on a roster for a full season. If Diop suckered enough people to keep him on a team for his whole career, how much worse must you be to not even stick on a team at 7 feet)
I pretty much agree with the list QC put up...I mean we've had guys on this team contribute "nada" and they deserve the worst titles...Morrison was just a busted pick but he made some contributions...
+1 QC...good list
A tribute to "Crash"...We'll miss you Dude...
Conversely, ESPN has a section up where you can pick the Best All-Time team for every franchise, and looking at ours compared to the rest is absolutely horrible. I understand we've only been a franchise for 6 years now but DAMN!
JRich (Jack isn't an option)
Some comments from ESPN readers on our team: http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/5556426