BELIEVE IN SALE: A story in Saturday’s New York Daily News indicated that Gary Chouest was dropping his bid to acquire George Shinn’s 65 percent of the Hornets.
League sources with knowledge of the negotiations said Saturday night that was erroneous and Chouest, who owns 35 percent of the club, was still working to finalize the deal for the remaining 65 percent. It’s possible things could be finalized before the Oct. 27 regular season opener.
Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, ‘All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker
"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch
"I don't care if he uses a sophisticated pulley and tackle system to get his shot off if the bitch goes in."-Mustachio
Another story of George Shinn not selling the team........... Why am I not surprised
Get at me on twitter @dcarnys
The shock should have been losing to the magic by 50+ points. This Hornets team is going to have to face the fact that they suck no matter who the owner is.