I'd take Joel Pryzibilla over Hasheem Thabeet. WHY:
1. While thabeet is younger, Joel's talents have already been shown to be worthwhile
2. Thabeet reminds me WAAAAAAY too much of Shagari Alleyne who I watched play for kentucky years ago. The only reason Alleyne isn't a bust is because people realized he was shit in the first place.
3. Joel holds the record for rebounds in a game for the Blazers, and that was as a bench player.
4. Joel will be a hell-of-a-lot easier to acquire, and much cheaper.
5. Joel is Built, Hasheem is scrawny
6. Matt carroll needs another white guy... he's lonely, he needs someone to talk about Water Polo and over-priced Wine with