Look, I KNOW, I KNOW.....We need him to be a Center on this roster. But do y'all think he would be better as a 4-man in his early to mid 20's, given the right situation?
Think about it:
1. He moves and runs the floor fairly well.
2. He shoots well from the outside.
3. He gets manhandled by a lot of centers, especially on the boards.
4. Maybe he would get more boards going head to head with PF's in the 225 to 250 lb. range?
5. As he fills out, slide him to Center full-time....wherever he is playing 5 years from now.
What do y'all think?