Do the following:
1. List your top ten picks. (If you're lazy, try to do at least your top 5)
2. After the person's name, list two comparisons:
U (upside): the best case comparison for this player that you think is realistic.
P (probable): the most probable comparison for what this player will accomplish.
Example (that probably has terrible comparisons.)
1. Anthony Davis. U: Kevin Garnett. P: Andrei Kirilenko
2. Michael Kidd-Gilcrest. U: Gerald Wallace. P: Tony Allen.
3. Bradley Beal. U: Mitch Richmond. P: Hersey Hawkins.
I'm terrible at making comparisons, but you get the idea.