I would have to disagree. Just in the past few days he has:
1) Basically stolen a 1st round draft pick as a result of becoming more fiscally repsonsible
2) Was close to fooling Cleveland into taking a pick at almost no loss to the team
3) Completely fooled the Wizards
4) Taken MKG who has been endorsed as the player with the 2nd highest upside in this draft
5) Taken one of the BPA in the second round, one that was considered a late first rounder
The only thing I has hesitations about was the possible trade with Cleveland. The thing is, if the Bobcats moved down to 4 then I doubt that MKG would be there. It is clear the guy they wanted was MKG since they took him 2nd. The Wizards were bluffing about trade interest for Thomas Robinson, and would have likely taken MKG.