1. It's way to early to determine MKG's abilities.
2. It's way to early to determine Wiggins or Parker's relative abilities.
3. We don't know if we'll have a pick to get those guys.
4. If we get a scoring 2 this upcoming draft, MKG might be a better fit. (Though, I'd always want the best talent, all things being equal.)
5. While Lillard is looking nice, nobody is setting the world on fire at the moment. Even in the draft the year before, only Kyrie Irving has really distanced himself as a true blue chipper. It would be difficult to find a player that is clearly an upgrade on MKG.
It's a bit of a painful season again, especially since we don't have anybody, save Kemba, showing clear abilities to be a competitive NBA starter. That being said, we still have a lot of nice pieces with promise and we're just going to have to be patient.