Thats fine, the British dude always dies anyway
Proud Australian Bobcats Fan!!!
Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, ‘All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker
"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch
"I don't care if he uses a sophisticated pulley and tackle system to get his shot off if the bitch goes in."-Mustachio
1. the landry murder/killing/body dumping plot
2. jason street becomes an agent with no law degree in two weeks
3. for a small rural town they have a strip club, mcmansion neighborhood, car theft/chop shop ring, projects complete with gangs and huge drug trade, two high schools, etc. just seemed like they wanted me to accept that it was a small town and at the same time, medium sized city.
I haven't posted in a while, so, what the heck...
What city do you live in?
- Tuzla, Bosnia & Herzegovina
What is your favorite movie of all time?
What is your favorite TV show?
- Comedy: Arrested Development; SF: Star Trek TNG; Overall: Twin Peaks
What is your favorite book?
- Orwell's 1984
What do you do for a living?
- translating/interpreting & freeloading
Your LEAST favorite Bobcat of all time and why?
- oh... Morrison, for failing to live up to the expectations
The most beautiful woman that ever walked the face of this earth is who?
(I've been watching a lot of Community lately)
In the event of a zombie apocalypse which one of your fellow posters would you save from the marauding zombie horde?
- Toocool (to use as a decoy in the future) & SWedd (to be Kevin Costner to my Whitney Houston)
Don't know if you need any special qualifications to be an agent... could be a big "who you know" thing, which would make sense in his case considering he was the #1 prospect before his injury
I can even kind of believe the third one. My hometown (Indian Land) is tiny compared to most, yet we have many of those things you listed.