Sure, you could argue ANY team could put together a great highlight reel. But it seems like we have more than our fair share of nasty dunks, between MKG, Hendo, and Mullens on Portland at home. Also, Kemba puts in some unreal shots in the lane--stuff he has no business making at his size. Thoughts??
Last edited by Veteran_Picksetter; 03-19-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Good observation and I think it smacks of talent minus experience and/or consistency.
Hendo has it in him, talent wise, to be a 20+ points scorer but not mentally. Kemba is developing into a good PG & MKG has elite athleticism and some outstanding skills, but also some glaring weaknesses. Mullens, on his day, can throw down serious dunks & hit every shot there is ... but only on his day. And so on.
I think that explains what you've noticed Veteran_Picksetter.
here yah go, vet
We're young and crap, but damn we can be exciting.
Got some excellent athletes on our team who can throw it down with the best of them.
Far better than last year thats for sure.
Last year we just sucked.
This year, we suck but we're fun to watch.
Proud Australian Bobcats Fan!!!
Adam187, thank you for putting together the best post known to mankind. Thank you thank you thank you........
haha, nah, i'm always posting highlights (it's easier than making a well thought out post). i took all the easy ones, but maybe people will put up some GIFs or videos of ones they remember?
It seems stupid to say this when you only have 15 wins... but. This year has been pretty solid really.
1. Doubled our win total from last season already (through 66 games same as last year)
2. Seen marked improvement from Kemba/Hendo/Biz/MKG
3. Games have been generally closer and better to watch
4. Still in a prime lottery position
5. Through 33 Home games this year, attendance is up from last year. Which is remarkable if you think about it.
6. We have 3 candidates for dunk of the year, and so many more highlights than last year its not funny.
If at the end of last season you took a realistic look at the best possible outcomes for the next year... I'm not sure we could have had a better year.
Into the crevasse!
"Climb down Lemon, Climb down"