bosh at 14 is just ludicrous my man...
the power forward position is so deep ,that it couldn't be limited to 10.
love- love is the most dominating pf in the game by far. very rare that you can find a big who can post up, great 3 point shooter,and is an elite rebounder. he can fit in any scheme as an stretch 4 or an half court possession game.
tim duncan- another ageless wonder. tim duncan is so consistent its scary. even though his numbers have went down ,his production haven't ? his mins have largely decreased but his plays vs min prod is crazy. still an great rebounder , great defender,and unstoppable in the post .
3. david lee- lee is very underrated . great rebounder, can play in and out, and runs the court. lee is very team oriented and has great court vision for a pf . has put up great numbers in the last 4 years.
4.dirk nowitzki-dirk and durant has the same mindset to me. these are both elite scorers who could score off the charts but plays within the team concept. dirk displayed his scoring greatness in the '11 ship run. although dirk started off slow this season he finished very strong .
5.josh smith- alot of ppl may not agree with this. smith and horford lead a very ordinary hawks team to the playoffs, and gave the pacers a scare. smith is the 2nd best stat stuffer in the lg behind lebron ,so that goes along way without saying much . my only problem is that smith thinks he's pg and sg at times which causes him to have alot of to's and to many shot attempts.
6. aldridge- marcus is lower than smith because his portland team was better than the hawks. aldridge has been a very suspect rebounder for years but this year he put up some good rebounding #'s. at a athletic 6'11 he doesn't protect the rim and rebound well at times .
7.griffin - very overrated . i think griffin could be a top 5 player but he's overly inconsistent . if he played the same way he did when he came in the lg , then i would of rated him at 2-3 but he doesnt. griffin can be taking out of games at times and doesn't affect the game defensively in any way. griffin post game is very raw(not as bad dwight), and he doesn't have any go to move, it all looks like its on the fly.
8.randolph- i would of rated randolph higher but he's not that reliable of scorer he once was. its been a few times this season that zach been pulled for bad performances . randolph is still a great rebounder but im thinking he's on the decline.
9.serge ibacka- serge is an elite defender, who may earn a few dpoy in his career but he has to become a better rebounder. serge has developed one of the best strokes for a big and expanded his range to the 3 point line. serge was once a liability but now he's a threat both ways and still improving.
10.gasol- gasol is still a great player to me. the dwight effect , took a toll on the whole lakers including gasol. gasol can be soft at times but he may be the best skilled big next to tim duncan. although he seems soft , he still is a good rebounder, good shot-blocker, great post player and maybe the best passing big in the lg.
11.carlos boozer- boozer had to adapt to rose and it showed when he first came but now he's redeemed himself this season/playoffs. boozer has put up monster numbers this season , and i would rank him higher if he can do it next year when rose comes back.
12. kennth faried- maybe the the best rebounder in the lg. he's rodman without the mean streak . they call him the new rodman except he's a better shot-blocker and runs the court like a wingman.faried could be ranked higher if he wasn't playing a team oriented rotation.
13. paul milsap- milsap numbers been fluctuating throughout the years but he's still a good player. milsap is a good rebounder , reliable post option, and is one of the best stealing bigs. a change of scenery may result in a better career for milsap
14.chris bosh- his stats has gotten worse every year. this year his stats are pretty bad but im going to give him the benefit of a doubt and blame it on the system. for 15 mil a year i want more from my big. bosh at this point is just a floor spacer and you wouldn't give 15 mil to david west so....?
15. kevin garnett- garnett still is a offensive threat but he's not that good of a rebounder nor defender anymore. he has been kinda pedestrian for the past few years.
honarble mention. david west- for a person who looks like he can lift a car he's a very weak rebounder. he's a good scorer but doesn't offer much of anything else. pacers played just as great when west went down and psycho-t replaced him. tyler kinda looked better to me. the pacers success shouldn't reward him a big contract because he's just a good floor spacer, nene- plays aggressive but his numbers don't reflect, thaddeus young- had a good year but his first in how many years? amare'- he fell of the earth , very injury prone and a ball-stopper at the pf pos, a new team could help
Last edited by gm in potty training; 05-07-2013 at 10:02 PM.
bosh at 14 is just ludicrous my man...
App State '18
For what it's worth; Duncan, Garnett, and Gasol are all centers at this point in their careers.
Bosh is way too low. He could easily crank out 24 and 10 seasons on a crappy team if he wanted to, but there are only so many touches to go around and he's the one who's made a sacrifice. Miami could afford to lose Wade much more than they can afford to lose Bosh.