This entire draft is weak. It\'s so weak, that unless there is buzz about Charlotte trading their pick for a player currently in the NBA, I probably won\'t watch it.* We win the draft lottery and wind up with the #1 overall pick.
* Lamarcus Aldridge kicks ass in the predraft workouts
* Some team is fiending for a big man with shot blocking and rebounding skills, Maybe a Chicago.
* Chicago trades us both of their first rounders to get our #1 pick, and we wind up with maybe a 5 and 12.
* at #5 we draft Rudy Gay. I haven\'t been remotely on his bandwagon, but at number 5, I can stomach the pick and hope that his big time potential surfaces
* at #12 we draft Rodney Carney, on many draft boards hes available at #12, so he would stabilize our SG spot.
* In one single day we\'ve turned the Bobcat\'s biggest weakness into a strength. Our wing players are upgraded from Crash & B-Rob/Carroll to Crash / Gay / Carney.
Maybe I should lay off of the cognac before I dream up these scenarios, but if it happens, then you know that I called it here first.