1. Resign Okafor (not going into prices)
2. Resign Wallace (not going into prices)
3. Resign Matt (not going into prices)
3. Sign Antawn Jamison to a 3 year, front loaded contract with mutual option 4th year, with the contract running about 33 million.
4. Trade down to #10 Sacramento so they can draft Hibbert, and they will give us a 2008 1st round pick. With this we will trade Raymond Felton and Adam, and recieve Kevin Martin. (In turn Mike Bibby will be traded for PF help). The kings will rebuild quickly, as the roster indicates:
SG: Artest or Adam/Francisco Garcia
SF: Artest or Adam/John Salmons
PF: whoever Bibby is traded for
C: Hibbert/Brad Miller
5. With the above trade, @ #10 we will draft Mike Conley to replace Felton
6. I think Hollins or Anderson will be cut, to make room for the 2nd drafted player
7. We Will draft Marcus Williams from Arizona, who can play both guard postitions, or SF.
8. May will stay. He won't be packaged, as his value is too low and he still has potential to be o.k. as a backup.
Our big signing will be Jamison, with the possibility of Mcinnis/Brevin/D.A. staying - I predict 2 out of 3 will stay.
After these trades, our lineup will look like this:
PG: Mike Conley/Jeff Mcinnis or Brevin released then resigned/Marcus Williams
SG: Kevin Martin/D.A./Marcus Williams
PF: Antawn Jamison/Herrmann/May
Obviously this is a work in progress but your thoughts? Or what can you guys do to build on this?