__________________________________________________ ___Originally Posted by TheBeagle
4 very sad predictions, but I agree with you completely. This is breaking my heart! Someone in management has got to do something to get this team back on the winning track. Half this team is simply non NBA material.
How to get back on track (My opinion)
1. Let Herrmann start or be a primary back up. He has proved he can score, he has proved he can rebound...WHAT ELSE MUST HE PROVE?!
2. Have Wallace distribute more. I am tired of seeing him take random jump shots or running into crowds of 3-4 players to take a layup while Carrol or Rich is open. By the way, I blame a lot of Rich's poor play on Wallace. >____>
3. Although he can play it, DO NOT PUT FELTON AT SG AND MCINNIS AT PG. 99% of the time, Felton at PG and Rich, Carrol, or Anderson at SG is a better choice.
4. There is no excuse for putting Harrington in before Herrmann or Davidson. I DON'T CARE IF CARROL HAS TO PLAY C, DON'T FORCE HARRINGTON INTO THE ROTATION.
5. Dudley should start at PF not SF. I don't care if he is small, this guy can rebound. (We got such a steal in him)
6. I am seeing too many times where we are wasting the shot clock or we are shooting the first shot available. I saw this very rarely last year...why now?
7. I think that after the Magic game, Oak has decided to get better at scoring and it seems he has. GIVE HIM THE BALL DOWN LOW MORE!
8. When he gets healthy, have Hollins show off that he can jump high (Like he always does) every time a whistle blows. We will be a hard team to beat if half of the other team has been injured.
9. If Primo is playing, why is he almost always defending the more dominant post player? During the pre-season, Hollins basically played PF while on D while Oak took the most dominant post player on. DO THIS AGAIN IF IT'S AGAINST A C SUCH AS HOWARD!
10. Carrol can shoot 3s, give him the ball when the defender is playing loose (aka, 75% of the time)
...ok I think that's it.