I want to set a solid foundation for long-term success; I think Dudley is one of the few bright pieces of the foundation (along with GW, Matt, and Mek). If we could get an absolute steal for someone, I'm all for it though. That said, the chances of that happening are not realistic at all.
My wishes in terms of roster moves are these:
1. Don't do anything that could ruin our cap for this off-season.
2. Sign Antawn this off-season.
3. If we can't deal our pick this season along with some other player(s) for a game-changer, then let's get a solid pick in the draft.
4. Obviously, dump Harrington.
5. Go after CP3, when he becomes a FA, full-effin'-throttle (if we don't acquire a really good PG before then). He's already the "Mayor" of Winston-Salem; it's time for him to be "Governor" of North Carolina!!
Aside from No.5, I don't think these wishes are that unrealitic, and hopefully will come to pass.
Other than that, interesting question, and while I wouldn't necessarily go along with it, I wouldn't accuse you of being a "moonbat" either, even if I knew what that was