I'm glad that your first game of the season was a win.... Hmmm, Maybe you should attend every home game.
First off, finally I made it to a Bobcat game this season and just to brag a little I made it in style. First half I was in the Coke Suite and the second half I was courtside in their Spike Lee seats. So here are my thoughts...
1. I eat a lot when it's free
2. The crowd never cheered loudly the entire night.
3. Courtside seats has never seen a poorer person
4. One of the small dancers is pretty hot
Ok now on to basketball...
1. Jeff McInnis surprised me. When he is not on the court there is not a lot of talking on the court. When he is he is always talking. He actually impressed me and I was always talking shit about the small lineup. He definitely outplayed Knight.
2. We need to practice layups especially Richardson, Felton and Okafor
3. Hollins has no coordination. He can jump but thats it. He blocks out by facing the defender, but can't see the ball for the rebound. Oh and I don't care about his +-, he didn't look good.
4. Wallace plays well when he doesn't try to force it. I mean he had the quietest 25 points out there. He played great.
5. Felton is playing with a lot of confidence, well at least yesterday. He had a swagger to him
6. Carroll can shoot and we all know that. One thing that surprised me and I am guessing why he didn't get a lot of minutes was his defense. It didn't seem bad, but whenever he was in the person he was defending was scoring.
7. We still suck at the pick and roll
8. We are horrible at help D. It seems like the entire team goes to help and we leave their best shooter open. How many open looks did we have to Dickau? Some drunk guy called Dickau, Frodo, so that was funny.
9. Vincent coached a good game, I guess. He won so I can't say anything. I still don't know what he is trying to accomplish with his line-ups.
Overall, amazing experience and I am not sure if I will be able to do it again. Probably, it is back to the nose bleeds for me, but I definitely enjoyed the game.
Good stuff kjk!!!
Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, ‘All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker
"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch
Thanks Ziggy and Spectre. I wish I could go to every game. That would rock.