1. Two guys can't win a game by themselves. Period.
2. What defense are they coaching during practice? Not only is there no progress being shown, they are beginning to look even worse as the season wears on, and that is always a direct reflection of coaching!!! At least there was no shitty zone tonight (that I could tell), but our man is somewhere even worse. I can only imagine how excited teams are when they play us, knowing that any backdoor cut or screen and roll will end with the ball in the basket or a trip to the foul line. The worst shooting and worst scoring team in the league lit us up for crying out loud!!!! Not to mention Noah's performance. Geez....
3. As another game attendee, like Muttley, I didn't perceive any lack of effort (or I should say, any more lack of an effort than has been displayed most of the season) from Mek. He has trouble handling the ball, and has a primitive post game, therefore the lack of points. Also, he was switching off and having to jump out at shooters tonight more often than I've seen, which resulted in his few rebounds, even though 8 isn't terrible. Also, 2 blocks which is on average. By and large, his game has regressed this year, but tonight's game wasn't any worse than normal, nor was his lack of effort. Though, for all I know, he could be pouting because he knows his big payday isn't going to come after all, but I think he's a better man than that.
4. Didn't have 1st level seats tonight, and went solo tonight, and actually had a great time. Ate some chow outside the practice center on 1st level, watching the 1st quarter on one of the TVs, then went up to the 2nd level and got to basically pick where I wanted to sit in section 229. I settled on row L, and I was impressed at how good the view is. I even went up to the last row, and it wasn't terrible. Also, there's more personality and more noise up there. Dare I say, first level is overrated? After tonight, I'm thinking so (Then again, I don't have the Keetch seats, so I'm sure that'd sway my decision...
5. Just to reiterate what I posted a month ago, we're going to really struggle to get 30 wins this year. It's just.....I don't know....a miracle is needed or something.
6. I applauded GW's tech at the end of the game when he shoved Gray to the ground after being fouled. Also, when he was leaving the court there was none of that fraternizing going on with him and Bulls players, he just jerk the headband off, and trudged off to the locker room. Very good sign to see that losing is pissing him off as badly as it is us.
7. I disagree with babyj42 on GW's 3pt shooting; if his shot is off, then he should drive to the hoop more often, which he normally does; but he was on tonight, shooting better than 50% from 3; I don't understand the criticism for a couple of reasons: 1. 3 points are better than 2, obviously 2. Driving to the hoop recklessly could result in an injury or a TO; except for one lost possession in the 1st quarter, GW was in absolute control of the game, and really was the floor general tonight. I vote for GW as point forward!!!!!! At least we can get McInnis out of the lineup.