After getting smoked by the Memphis Grizzlies in a game that we had to have if we were going to have any reasonable shot at the playoffs, Wednesday night we match up against the Indiana Pacers. After that sad display Monday there are a lot of questions leading into this game:
* Do the players still care?
* Does the coach care?
* If the coach does care, is he competent enough to do anything about it?
* Why doesn't Emeka just dunk that damned ball?
* Why did the awesome power of Jason Richardson's shorts run out in the 2nd half?
* Why do they play that friggin Sprite commercial every 4 minutes?
* Why did I eat Chinese tonight? its going to give me nightmares... OK, maybe thats a little too much sharing.
What are your thoughts on Wednesday's game?