"What was so bad about Sam Vincent?" I'm hoping this is a rhetorical question...but if not (and I'm terrified that it isn't) I'll give you a handfull of examples to edify you
(In no particular order)
1. He started Jeff McInnis for basically the entire season, even after he said he'd no longer start Jeff McInnis.
2. It took MJ releasing Jeff McInnis to stop SV from starting Jeff McInnis.
3. See the end of the Boston game of Thanksgiving weekend.
4. No improvement whatsoever: 2 games OVER .500 after 10 games; 18 games UNDER at end of the seaon.
5. Benched Mek and mused on why Mek's performance wasn't up to snuff.
6. Rarely played JD during the first half of the season.
8. Cancelled a flight to Milwaukee in December without consulting ANYONE within the organization.
9. Never took the blame for any of this season's disappointments; during the season or after; in his mind he was 32-0 this year, the players were 0-50.
10. No obvious exercise of in-game strategy.
This is just enough to fill up a prologue of a Russian novel which makes up Vincent's faults, but it gives you several answers to you question.
Now, if you could tell me how he was in the process of making us a playoff contender, that would be great, because I'm in the mood for a little bit of fantasy.
youre stupid. and jared dudley is awful