1) Morrison gets around 20 minutes playing time and gets about 12 points per game. This would be great and make him one of our top reserves. I agree with the borderline 6th man comment earlier.
2) I would love to believe that May could finally get it together physically and be our starting PF. This is a best case scenerio I think. I don't think I even believe it anymore. Maybe, just maybe, he surprises most of us. If he actually plays more than 60 games (low % chance of doing so), I think he will actually average a double double. I think 10 points and 10 boards is certainly reasonable. The bigger question if he can play at all...
3) I think DJ will be so good that there will be a lot conversation about who should start by Christmas (and I think Felton will improve under LB).
4) Who knows...I certainly think he has plenty of potential and LB saw something in him. I remember LB said that if he had waited until 2009 to declare for the draft, he thought Ajinca would be a top 5 pick. His workout videos look good but I just haven't seen enough of him yet to form my own opinion. Until I do, I will go with LB and support him. It sure would be nice if he could develop into that PF we have all been wanting.
5) I love Larry Brown and think he will make at least a 5-7 game swing over Vincent. How couldn't he? I've followed the Hornets/Bobcats since '88 and this will be the most talented coach we have ever had.
6) I think a 40-42 record will be good enough for 8th in the East.