Ahhhh, The return of the game thread . Its been too long, I almost feel misty eyed climbing back into the comfy-coziness of the game thread forum.
Wednesday evening we start off our preseason by going on the road to face Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic
There are so many things that I'm looking forward to see this preseason, like:
* How is Sean May looking ( apparently he no longer needs a girdle )
* How is Ammo looking ( Slick Rick Bonnell and Blastmaster Tom Sorenson have been saying that he looks good and that he has been knocking down shots )
* How well will DJ perform against NBA caliber competition? He looked good in summer league, but thats summer league.
* Will the Bobcats be able to play with the effort and precision that LB expects?
* Will we get to see The Eiffel Tower? Will he foul out during warmups as LArry Brown suggested?
* and many, many, many more questions that like these probably won't be answered in the first game of the preseason, but at least it will give us a taste.
Are you guys ready?
-- edit In case you'd like to spy on the Magic, check out Third Quarter Collapse and The Orlando Magic Zone