Top 5 Players who will likely NOT be available
- John Wall, PG -- I know he's a PG, but you simply cannot pass on a player of his caliber; if even for trade rights. Look for him to have a Derrick Rose type of Freshman season next year for Kentucky
- Derrick Favors, PF -- this kid (he's only 17) is a less athletic Blake Griffin. He finishes everything in the paint offensively and gets just about every rebound defensively. His biggest knock is his footwork, but at only 17 years old.. I'm sure he can work on that.
- Willie Warren, SG -- arguably the best Freshman in the country this past year and one of my sleeper picks for last year. This kid can flat out score the ball. He's basically a bigger Jodie Meeks
- Ed Davis, PF -- I want this guy on our team. He has more potential than any other young post player in the country and would have been a top 5 pick had he come out this year. This guy will be talked about A LOT.
- Cole Aldrich, PF/C -- opened my eyes in the 2008 tournament when Kansas smacked UNC around. He had a great year and has now placed himself in the lottery for next year's Draft. I look at him as a more skilled (re: bigger), but less tenacious Tyler Hansbrough. I don't necessarily think he deserves to be placed this high, but who knows